'Il-Kaxxa tal-Milied' was created by the newly founded Association of Artisans, a community for all local artisans, providing them assistance, and encourages the public to support local businesses. There are nine businesses taking part in 'Il-Kaxxa tal-Milied' this year. These are:
- TIKKA TAFAL: a small Maltese business that sells affordable handmade upcycled scrunchies and cute jewellery made from polymer clay
- LIBERTALIA: a large selection of high quality and affordable crystal accessories handmade with love and care from the Pirate of Libertalia himself
- MAZINA CANDLES: homemade candles using natural wax and fragrance oil to create the perfect relaxing atmosphere for you
PEGASUS CREATES: all about things that are cute and quirky! Pieces are put together by a 26 year old gal using a selection of charms and embellishments along with resin, creating jewelry that makes you go, "Oh, So Pegasus!"
SCENTED JEWELLERY: handmade and personalised jewellery and gifts that help you go through the day with your preferred diffused scent. All the items can be scented with the preferred essential oil which is complimentary with each item
BOWS MADE PRETTY: specializes in affordable handmade hair accessories in a huge variety of styles, colours and patterns.
- HEARTSPACE: an apothecary (healing the body and spirit) which has botanical creations that are crafted in mindfulness and gratitude with the purest ingredients available from our Maltese lands. Their creations consist of smudge sticks, incense, candles, healing kits and crystals.
- MOONSTONE CREATIONS: handmade jewellery with semi-precious stones in unique and different styles.
- KUCCARINA: an online bakery aimed at satisfying everyone's taste buds. Whether you're looking for a naughty treat or a healthy snack, Kuccarina has something for everyone! Vegan and raw treats also available.